August is starting well with €60,000 Prize Pool to win!
From August 1st to 8th, the “CashDays 60k” tournament takes place at Royal Rabbit! Challenge all the other best players by placing minimum €0.5 bets in real mode on any of the qualifying games listed below & fight to win your part of the €60,000 final Prize Pool!
The mechanics? You gain points with all your wins!
Any of your wins will contribute to your total score that will be shown in the Leaderboard. This total score is calculated by the addition of the points you scored during all rounds played on participating games during the tournament period.
Your points are calculated round-by-round, with each €1 won equaling 10 points.
Prize Pool: €60,000
1er Prize: €10,000
Prizes to win: 350
Qualifying games: Book of Gold: Double Chance, Book of Gold: Multichance, Buffalo Power: Hold and Win, Burning Wins: classic 5 lines, Diamond Wins: Hold and Win, Divine Dragon: Hold and Win, Hand of Gold*, Hot Coins: Hold and Win, Legend of Cleopatra Megaways™, Sevens n Fruits, Solar Queen, Solar Temple, Sunny Fruits: Hold and Win, Super Sunny Fruits: Hold and Win, Wolf Power: Hold and Win.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. August CashDays 60k tournament runs between 0:01 UTC on the 1st of August 2021 and 8th of August 2021 until 23:59 UTC.
2. Participating games are: see above
3. The minimum bet required to qualify is €0.50 or currency equivalent
4. August CashDays 60k tournament is available to play for real mode only.
5. Any win will contribute to the Player's Total score that will be shown in the Leaderboard. The total score is calculated by the addition of the points scored during all rounds played onparticipating games during the tournament period.
6. Points are calculated round-by-round, with each 1 EUR (or currency equivalent) won equaling 10 points . For example, 10€ won represents 100 points.
7. The cash prizes will be credited to the players’ accounts as withdrawable funds within 72 hours (3 business days) after the end of the promotion.
8. Prize pool and minimum bet for this campaign are set up in EUR and might be subject to currency conversion fluctuations.
9. The currency conversion rates are being set automatically by our system with 72 before the tournament starts, and the values will remain the same during the whole tournament period.
10. We reserve the right to void scores, or not pay out a prize, where all or part of the score results from any obvious error, mistake or technical fault (including incorrect game payouts) whether caused by a machine or human error in respect of any of the participating games.
11. We further reserve the right to void scores, or not pay out a prize where, in our opinion, all or part of the score results from cheating or collusion with other players.
12. We reserve the right to amend or cancel the campaign at any time.